- comprehensive antimicrobial activity against bacteria, fungi and viruses
- including norovirus activity within application time for hygienic hand disinfection
- increases skin hydration with regular use1)
- excellent skin tolerability even with long-term use
- possesses an excellent immediate effect
The highly effective hand disinfection gel with comprehensive antimicrobial activity and a tried-and-tested moisturising complex.
Areas of application
Sterillium Gel is suitable for hygienic and surgical rub-in hand disinfection.
Sterillium Gel is ideally suited for hygienic hand disinfection as an alternative to liquid hand disinfectants. It offers comprehensive and rapid efficacy thanks to its highly efficient formula with 85% ethanol. It evaporates quickly and leaves hands feeling soft – not sticky.
Sterillium Gel is used as ready-to-use alcohol-based rub-in product – independently of water and wash-basin – to prevent infection in all areas of health care and industry where hygiene is important as well as in home dialysis and when travelling.
1) Kampf G, Muscatiello M, Häntschel D, Rudolf M. 2002 Dermal tolerance and effect on skin hydration of new ethanol-based hand gel. Journal of Hospital Infection; 52: 297-301