The future of sustainable surface disinfection.
Bacillol® Zero Tissues
Effectiveness and sustainability right from the start.
Protecting people and their health has always been the goal of our surface disinfection. We extend this protection requirement by not only focusing on the task of disinfection, but also including the protection of the world around us. Our solution is a new holistic, sustainable product concept. Bacillol® Zero Tissues embody this new generation of surface disinfection by ensuring, from the outset, that the application, efficacy, and packaging concept are tailored to both, our customer and the environment.
Organic and resource-friendly – Green on every level:
- 100% plastic-free wipes
- Biodegradable and compostable non-woven fibre*
- Free from substances of concern according to BPR**
- Up to 75% lower CO2 footprint than conventional low-alcohol surface disinfectant wipes
- 100% recyclable foil
* only applies to the non-woven fibre without soaking solution
Innovation: Organic Acid Complex
- Renewable raw material based on organic fruit acids
- Free from QAC, oxidants, and alcohols
- Very good material compatibility
- Bactericidal, yeasticidal, and virucidal in 2 minutes
- More than 98.5% of ingredients are of organic origin
** Bacillol® Zero Tissues are approved in the simplified authorisation procedure of the BPR, which aims to promote the use of biocidal products that are less harmful to the environment and human and animal health, but still effective against germs.
Use disinfectants safely.
Always read the label and product information before use.
[Please amend in accordance with local requirements (e.g. law of advertising, product status, CLP labelling)].